Like most website operators, MotherOwl.net collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. MotherOwl.net’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how MotherOwl.net’s visitors use its website.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to MotherOwl.net choose to interact with MotherOwl.net in ways that require MotherOwl.net to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that MotherOwl.net gathers depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we ask visitors who send us a message though our contact form to provide a name and email address.
In each case, MotherOwl.net collects such information only insofar as is necessary or appropriate to fulfill the purpose of the visitor’s interaction with MotherOwl.net. MotherOwl.net does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.
All of the information that is collected on MotherOwl.net will be handled in accordance with GDPR legislation.
Protection of Certain Personally-Identifying Information
MotherOwl.net will not rent or sell potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information to anyone. MotherOwl.net discloses potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information only when required to do so by law, if you give permission to have your information shared, or when MotherOwl.net believes in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of MotherOwl.net, third parties, or the public at large.
MotherOwl.net takes all measures reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, or destruction of potentially personally-identifying and personally-identifying information.
Use of personal information
We will not sell or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Legal grounds for processing personal information
We rely on one or more of the following processing conditions:
- our legitimate interests in the effective delivery of information and services to you;
- explicit consent that you have given;
- legal obligations.
Access to data
You have the right to request a copy of the information we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all your personal information, please follow the instructions at the end of this policy.
Retention of personal information
We will retain your personal information on our systems only for as long as we need to fulfil your request.
You may have certain rights under data protection law in relation to the personal information we hold about you. In particular, you may have a right to:
- request a copy of personal information we hold about you;
- ask that we update the personal information we hold about you, or independently correct such personal information that you think is incorrect or incomplete;
- ask that we delete personal information that we hold about you from live systems, or restrict the way in which we use such personal information (for information on deletion from archives, see the “Retention of personal information” section);
- object to our processing of your personal information; and/or
- withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (to the extent such processing is based on consent and consent is the only permissible basis for processing).
If you would like to exercise these rights or understand if these rights apply to you, please follow the instructions at the end of this Privacy statement.
Third Party Links